As a propane business owner, do you experience the following issues?
- Propane rates and inventory levels become more and more unpredictable.
- Customer demands continue to become more complicated.
- It becomes harder to hire and maintain quality employees.
- Local, state and federal regulations seem to change yearly, making it increasingly more difficult to remain in compliance.
- Competition continues to increase, reducing your market share.
There never seems to be enough hours in the day, and personal time to do the things you really want is nearly non-existent.
Are you constantly reminding yourself that next year will get better? Didn’t you convince yourself of that last year? And the year before that?
What does your future truly hold?
Chances are your propane company started as a proud family business rich in tradition. Perhaps your father built this business, or even your grandfather. You simply can’t turn your back on this heritage.
You’re not alone. There is an answer.
Dan Carrigan has been a valuable part of the ThompsonGas family since 2012, bringing with him over 25 years of business development, mergers and acquisitions and accounting and finance expertise. Mr. Carrigan enjoys interacting and creating long-lasting relationships with prospective sellers, having reviewed hundreds of propane companies and closing over 60 acquisitions.
Vice President, Business Development
Joe Rosengrant is the newest member of the ThompsonGas family. Mr. Rosengrant joined ThompsonGas in January 2019. He has been in the propane industry for nearly 30 years. For the past 6 years, he has been on the development side of the industry.
Director, Business Development