In recent years, ThompsonGas has successfully facilitated many propane acquisitions. We understand the acquisition process from the perspective of both the seller and buyer.
The following are some tips you should focus on when preparing to sell your propane company:
- Make sure your margins are trending upward.
- Get your company records in exceptional order.
- Have a monthly volume by customer category.
- Have your revenues and expenses in detail.
- Work on your receivables.
- Discontinue tank sales to customers.
- Get signed tank lease agreements (as close to 100% as possible).
- Increase the number of long-term contracts with larger accounts.
If you have any questions about the above tips, please feel free to contact us at 866-996-0926 for a confidential discussion.