ThompsonGas’ unique business strategy involves acquiring, investing and partnering with operating propane businesses that meet our qualifications. This exclusive procurement of assets provides current owners not only the opportunity for front end liquidity, but the ability to participate in the ongoing equity ownership of the company. Several advantages are evident via this mutual agreement. Other privileges of partnering with ThompsonGas may include:
- Lower cost of capital to grow the business.
- If desired, the opportunity for continued operational control of the company.
- The substantial benefits associated with being part of a continuously growing organization.
- Detailed due diligence followed by rapid acquisition turnaround time.
- Security of a long-lasting partnership with an industry leader.
Selling your business is an important undertaking and understanding what is required is critical. ThompsonGas can help you determine what you will need if you are thinking of selling your business either now or in the future.
Learn what is required to sell your propane company. We have been in business for over 70 years and know from experience that we can help. Discover the ThompsonGas difference!