Before you start discussing the sale of your propane company, you will want to prepare for the process. Often propane business owners are surprised to learn that the details of how their company operates and the ability to detail their business success in a complete package is a necessary and challenging task. You will want to take a broad look at your operations and make improvements in any areas of weakness. By taking time to prepare in advance, you will be able to maximize the value of your business.
When looking for a company to acquire your propane business, you will want to do your research before making a decision. You’ve worked hard to build a successful propane business and you want to make sure you choose a reputable company. The following are some important questions to consider:
• Does the company’s values and mission align with yours?
• Will the company provide exposure, growth and financial stability?
• Does the company have a transition plan for your customers and employees?
• Will the company maintain your legacy and tradition of excellence?
• Does the company give you the option to remain involved with your business?
• Will the company pay the proper value of your business?
Selling your propane business is an important undertaking. ThompsonGas has successfully acquired and integrated many propane businesses like yours. We can help you determine what you will need if you are thinking of selling your business either now or in the future.
Learn what is required to sell your propane company. We have been in business for over 70 years and know from experience that we can help. Discover the ThompsonGas difference!