- Your research is important. Do it! How will your legacy live on? How will your employees handle the transition? How will your customer loyalty continue to propagate? It is a huge decision when you decide to sell your propane company and ThompsonGas believes it is of utmost importance that you have the right information to help you along the way. When it’s time to start the selling process ThompsonGas will make sure the transition is handled with ease, and that no one is left behind during and after the acquisition process.
- The selling process doesn’t have to be scary! ThompsonGas wants you to feel at ease when selling your propane company because your hard work and dedication should live on after you decide to sell. The ThompsonGas family values are more than a few sentences carefully written on a sheet of paper, our values truly encapsulate our brand, and what we undoubtedly strive to achieve each and every day. When selling your propane company you must trust that the buyer has good intentions for your business and its loyal employees in mind. That in itself is The ThompsonGas Promise.
- Your judgment matters! ThompsonGas is a family run propane business established nearly seven decades ago. We have made an impact in over 17 states and counting. The reason our propane acquisition program has been so successful is quite simple— We care about you, your company, and your employees. Click here to read what some of our past clients have said about their transition with ThompsonGas.
- You will need a red pen because you get to check off your bucket list items! Do you have a bucket list? A list of things you want to do before you “kick the bucket?” Well, you will have all the time in the world to travel and enjoy life once you sell your propane company. After retirement you get to really start living! What are you waiting for?
- Your stress level will decrease and your body will thank you! In a 2017 Workplace Stress Survey from The American Institute of Stress 40% of workers reported their job was very or extremely stressful. 65% of workers said that workplace stress had caused difficulties and more than 10 percent described these as having major effects on their health and home life. Furthermore, 62% of workers routinely find that they end the day with work-related neck pain, 44% reported stressed-out eyes, 38% complained of hurting hands and 34% reported difficulty in sleeping because they were too stressed-out.
If you are thinking about selling but you are unsure of where to start the acquisition process, call ThompsonGas. Your family, employees, customers, and body will thank you.